distortion

Dear all,

I have recorded a amplitude modulating noise using two microphones. One is a standard calibrated mic and other is mic in question. Can any one suggest me a formula to quantify by how much percentage or units the two recordings differer?  I am interested only in amplitude variations over time and i have instantaneous amplitudes of both the recordings at all points in time. Thanking all

Regards

Ajith

Mr.Ajith Kumar U
Doctoral Student,
Department of Audiology,
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Naimisham Camppus,
Manasagangothri,
Mysore,570006
INDIA.
Ph:  +91 821 2514449 Ext 186 (O)