Re: AUDITORY Digest - 9 Sep 2004 to 11 Sep 2004 (#2004-191)

I think you need to try out PESQ, from Opticon.

srk
-----Original Message-----
From: ajith kumar <ajith_uppunda@yahoo.com>
To: AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA <AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA>
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 08:24 AM
Subject: Re: AUDITORY Digest - 9 Sep 2004 to 11 Sep 2004 (#2004-191)

Dear all,

I am a doctoral student in audiology, at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore, India, working in the area of speech perception. I would like to know is there any software which can do the correlation analysis between two audio signals. I require such a mesure to compare the output of a device to the input and to say to what extent output is devient from the input.

With Regards

Ajith

Mr.Ajith Kumar U
Doctoral Student,
Department of Audiology,
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Naimisham Camppus,
Manasagangothri,
Mysore,570006
INDIA.
Ph:  +91 821 2514449 Ext 186 (O)