mathematics for signal processing groups

Dear Multiple recipients of the list:

This may not be a relevant topic for this group. But, I am curious to know if there is any similar and informative discussion group like this group for mathematics as well!

Specifically, I'm looking for some discussion group which focuses on Matrix Algebra, Linear Algebra, Orthogonal Expansions or any other mathematical discussion groups for signal processing. It will indeed be of great help if someone could suggest me any links!

Thanks in advance,

~Arijit