Re: RTA question

Assuming that RTA means Real Time Analyzer, SpectroGram is a good one and
is free for 10 days ($45 later)
http://www.visualizationsoftware.com/gram/gramdl.html

BTW, in future you might consider using Adobe Audition rather than
ProTools.  Audition has a built-in analyzer (spectrogram display, spectrum
display, real-time spectrum).

--
Pawel Kusmierek
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology