Re: increasing / normalizing loudness for large numbers of wav files

I use this one on a linux station but it works (well?) with windows too :

http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~cvaill/normalize/

--

--
Bruno Crochet           Tel :   +41 22 379 91 33 (Bureau 4134)
Uni Mail - FaPSE                +41 22 379 93 80 (Labo Son)