Re: Demos of hearing loss and amplification

Here are the various hearing loss and related links that I have stored
as "favorites" in IE, many of which I learned about from this list:

http://facstaff.uww.edu/bradleys/radio/hlsimulation/
http://www.hearingcenteronline.com/sound.shtml
http://www.bsos.umd.edu/hesp/zeng/simulations.html#implant
http://www.cabotsafety.com/html/industrial/audio1.htm

I'd be glad to hear about others too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sarah Hargus Ferguson, Ph.D., CCC-A
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences and Disorders
University of Kansas
Dole Center
1000 Sunnyside Ave., Room 3001
Lawrence, KS  66045
office: (785)864-1116
Speech Acoustics and Perception Lab: (785)864-0610
http://www.lsi.ku.edu/ipcd/FAC/Bios/FergusonBio.html