Re: A couple of questions on OAE measurements

Hola Enrique,

We usually use an f1/f2 frequency ratio of 1.2, if this is of any help?

Cheers,
Jose

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I am trying to interpret the results produced by Interacoustics' OtoRead
> apparatus for OAE screening.  The printouts for the DPOAEs test specify the
> value for F2 only. The value of F1 seems to be a mistery.  Does anyone know
> this value?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> -- Enrique
>
> Dr. Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda
> Instituto de Neurociencias de Castilla y León
> Universidad de Salamanca,
> Avda. Alfonso X "El Sabio" s/n
> 37007 Salamanca, Spain.
>
> Tel. +34-923 294 500 ext. 1957
> Fax. +34-923 294 730
> E-mail: ealopezpoveda@usal.es
> http://web.usal.es/~ealopezpoveda

José Ignacio Alcántara

Affiliated Lecturer		Fellow of Fitzwilliam College and
The Psychological Laboratory	Director of Studies in Natural Sciences (Biological)
University of Cambridge
Downing Street
Cambridge CB2 3EB

Email: jia10@cus.cam.ac.uk