small speakers

Dear List,

I am hoping to construct a speaker array for use in some auditory localisation
experiments.

I would probably start with 9 speakers. The speakers will need to be as small
as possible whilst still having a frequency response wide enough to reproduce
broadband white noise.

I'm hoping to turn them on/off via Matlab and the parallel port of a PC.

It would be good (but not essential) if they could cope with being attached to
a wall mounted bracke.

Also they will need to be relativley cheap and ideally available in the UK!

If any list members know of a speaker manufacturer/supplier/model which might
meet some of these criterion I would be grateful for any auggestions

Many thanks,

James.

This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse@bradford.ac.uk