Re: Yet again on hearing aids

Al, this is a bit out of context and not the original issue but a side issue
Barbara raised.  The iriginal issue had to do with harmonic fitting of hearing
aids.  I agree that fitting by formula never does better than get you somewhere
in the ball park but I would also point out that there are many hearing aids in
dresser drawers regardless of how they are fitted.  Be all that as it may, if we
delete the science from hearing aid fitting, what do we have left other than
witch craft?

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP, R/D - AU
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html