ERP working memory task for musicians?

Dear list

I'm currently looking for an EEG based (ERP) test on working memory in musicians. Our subjects will be opera singers hence the test should represent tasks that are relevant for singers.

More specifically we plan to investigate the effects of different trainings on musical performance. Enhanced memory controle processes might be one possible explanation.

Initially, I was thinking of an auditory n-back task but I'm not really happy with that.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Boris

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist! zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191