Speech Rec

Dear All

We have lot of voice files generated in a call center everyday. We need to
check for certain words like "excellent" or some words expressed in anger
etc... Let us assume we use a speech recognition server and there is an
interface to stream the voice files to the speech rec engine.

What would be the best approach to find out if there is any occurrence of
the words specified in those voice files in a manner which does not need
huge processing capacity and which can be done in a reasonable time ?

Thank you
Seetharamakrishnan