Lectureships / Senior Lectureships @ University of Sussex

The University of Sussex will shortly be advertising three Lectureships/Senior
Lectureships in the Psychology Department, which is a large newly-merged
department incorporating the old Experimental Psychology group.

One of the preferred areas for the posts is Perception and we would particularly
welcome applications in auditory perception.

I would be very happy to answer any initial enquiries.

Chris Darwin

Professor Chris Darwin, Department of Psychology,
University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9QG, UK
Phone: +44-1273-678409;  FAX: +44-1273-678058
Email: cjd@sussex.ac.uk
Home Page: http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/Chris_Darwin/