Re: HRTF

Hi Lior,

In the preprint:

Bjarke P. Bovbjerg, Flemming Christensen, Pauli Minnaar and Xiaoping
Chen, "Measuring the Head-Related Transfer Functions of an Artificial
Head with a High Directional Resolution", Presented at the 109th
Convention, 2000 September 22-25, L.A., U.S.A

they have measured HRTF of a dummy head/torso with elevation down to
-90°. I have to admit though, I don't know if the results are public domain.

best regards,

Piotr Majdak

--
Piotr Majdak