Masking

Dear list-members,

I have a small question regarding masking effects:

in Zwicker/Fastl's 'Psychoacoustics' I found some notes on tones masked by noise and tones masked by (complex) tones.
But I'm searching for some information about noise (broadband and narrowband) masked by complex tones. Are some of the results of this book transferable to my special problem? Do you know some papers or remarks in literature dealing with the mentioned problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mark Rossi

--