Does anyone have a glottal pulse video file?

Dear List,

I'm preparing a lecture on the processing of complex sounds and speech, and
would love to show a video showing the opening and closing of vocal folds.
I know some brave individuals have made videos like this, pushing
endoscopic cameras down their throats. Does anyone know whether a video of
this type is available on the web, or would anyone who has such a video be
prepared to send it to me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jan Schnupp

Dr. Jan Schnupp
University Laboratory of Physiology
Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PT, UK
Tel: +44-1865-272513  Fax: +44-1865-272469
E-mail: jan.schnupp@physiol.ox.ac.uk