Ph.D. positions

Dear list members

I am happy to inform you that we have a number of Ph.D. stipends
available from August 1. or soon after. The research topics will be
within the following areas:

- Risk of hearing damage from noise
- Effects of noise other than impact on hearing
- 3D sound by means of binaural technique
- Calibration and performance of audiometric equipment
- Low-frequency equalization techniques for multiple loudspeakers in a
room

In addition, applicants are encouraged to propose other topics within
the department s research profile.

Application deadline is May 12. Please see the full announcement at
http://acoustics.auc.dk/ (click at positions).

Best regards,

Henrik Mxller

--