[no subject]

dear list,

my name is karla madrid, im an MS student. im currently working on a project on
modelling the vocal tract impulse response on sung (as opposed to spoken)
vowels. specifically, im comparing the vocal tract shapes using cepstral
analysis and homomorphic filtering of 'migrated' vowels and regular vowels. is
there anyone who can help me with this? do you know where i can find materials
to aid me?

i would really appreciate any help.thank you in advance.

respectfully,

karla