Re: intrarater reliability - anchoring stimuli

Dear list,

I would like to thank the people who responded to my 2 questions about the
amount of duplicated data needed to reach an accurate intrarater
reliability coefficient, as well the question on how to determine the size
of a representative training/ anchoring set for a listening experiment.

Neither of these issues turned out to be trivial, as I was afraid,
or relieved :) to find out, especially the second one, which I now realise
may be impossible to solve.

Any further comments on the first issue (data duplication) will still be
welcomed though!

I will write shortly to those people who replied to me and who asked to be
kept informed on any possible answers.

Many thanks,

Christel

Christel de Bruijn - PhD student
University of Sheffield
Department of Human Communication Sciences
31 Claremont Crescent
Sheffield S10 2TA
United Kingdom

phone: (+44) (0)114 22 22410