Re: Height and pitch

For me the relation between pitch and height has everything to do with
singing. If you want to sing a heigh note you raise your "adam's apple'
you make you neck long and you are going even to stand on your toes
to reach the highest notes. (Try to sing a low note in that position.)
For singing a low note you have to lower your adams apple, you make your
neck
short and you lower your jaw. (Try to sing a high note in that position.)

Leon van Noorden