Re: PC sound cards

Pierre,

We are currently looking into the issue of multichannel audio
interfaces for our anechoic chamber.  We were told that the Echo Gina
has very low noise, distortion, etc.  I believe that Neil Viemeister
uses it in his lab and is very pleased.  He runs all of his
experiments with a Gina and Matlab.  It is also very inexpensive..

Here's the website:
http://www.echoaudio.com/Products/Gina24/index.php

The Gina has eight channels of analog output.  Matlab drivers are
available, but not from Echo

Erick Gallun
Hafter Auditory Lab
UC Berkeley