FW: PC sound cards

Ha Pierre,

As one of the best sound cards under musicians are now often
mentioned the ones of Hammerfall, see

http://www.rme-audio.com/english/hdsp/multifa.htm

However, I don't know whether they are good enough for
your requirements.

I came recently accross a website where the test results of many
soundcards were give.

When I find it again I will send you the link.

Kind regards,

Leon van Noorden