Re: looking for sound-file with communication signal

From: Vassiliy Tsytsarev <tsytsarev@BRAIN.RIKEN.GO.JP>
Subject: looking for sound-file with communication signal
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:12:18 +0300

> I am looking for files (.pcm , .wav, or any format) with animals (first
> of all cats) communication signals.
> The signal of aggression, hunting, stress, gender behavioral, etc. Is
> anyone knows how to find and download such as?

I'm not aware of cat collections, but I suggest you ask the same
question at bioacoustics-L mailing list managed by Dave Mellinger,
whose subscription information can be found at:

http://asa.aip.org/ani_bioac/ABbioList.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/bioacoustics-l@cornell.edu/msg00033.html

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"I wonder how many research workers there are in various fields all