Re: Fwd: Re: In search of an article

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Robert Zatorre wrote:

> I hate to be grumpy about this, but why are inquiries being directed to the
> list for something which is easily findable on the internet?

The JASA page that Mr. Martens offered is available only for JASA
subscribers. If you are a subscriber then it is indeed a trivial solution
to look up the online version of the journal (supposed you know that it
has an online version). Otherwise you are clearly looking for some other
solution - which is probably not "easily findable on the internet".
Unfortunately the original poster did not specify if he had a subscription
or not.

               Laszlo Toth
        Hungarian Academy of Sciences         *
  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence   *   "Failure only begins
     e-mail: tothl@inf.u-szeged.hu            *    when you stop trying"
     http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~tothl        *