Re: Pitch orientation-discriminating feature detectors?

Dear Daniel,

On what scale were the frequency excursions?  If it was a
log-frequency scale, as I suspect it was, it is possible that the
difference would disappear or be reversed if you swept up and
down on a linear scale.  What is the justification for the scale
that you actually did use for the excursions?

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Dept of Psychology, McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue