From: "Adrianne Cordero" <MusicGirl897@msn.com>
To: <bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 9:06 PM
Subject: Research Expo-Mentor

Hello, my name is Adrianne Cordero and I am a student at Rio Rancho Mid-High
School in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.  This fall I am participating in our
school's semi-annual Research Expo and I was hoping that you could help me.
One of the requirements for this project is to have obtained a mentor to
help answer our questions concerning our investigation.  I am planning to
investigate how different genres of music affect or stimulate the memory
process through a simple memory game.  I need more information concerning
the brain and how our memory works before I begin my experiment.  I realize
you are very busy, but I'm hoping you could take a few minutes to help me
out or maybe refer a different professional that would be more beneficial.
You can contact me through this email address: MusicGirl897@msn.com  Thank
you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Adrianne Cordero