pointers to nonsense-syllable recognition data ?

Can anyone point me to nonsense-syllable recognition data of broadband speech in speech-spectrum-shaped noise as a function of SNR? Preferably the test paradigm used a closed response set (i.e., chance performance larger than 0%) and listeners had normal hearing.

I am aware of Ken’s data in JASA [Grant, K.W., and Walden, B.E. (1996). "Evaluating the articulation index for auditory-visual consonant recognition," J. Acoust. Soc. Am.100, 2415-2424; the raw data are on http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/departments/aasc/avlab/datasets.htm] and of data in Steeneken’s dissertation (1992). I would appreciate any additional leads.

Thanks, -- Hannes

hmuesch@soundid.com