ISO 532B Updated Matlab Code

Hello Group,

I have updated my code for ISO532B in Matlab.

Important:  There was a typo in the section starting with

%% Calculation of Main Loudness

the "<+"  should have been "<="

this was causeing the loudness of a 200 Hz tone to be underestimated.

Nice:  I have added simplified documentation code that runs through several
examples that can be compared with others published results.

Also,  I have been told that the code is difficult to find / access, so I
have posted it on a website

http://widget.ecn.purdue.edu/~hastinga/Research.htm

It should be there until I graduate (I wish I knew when that would be, or
maybe I don't want to know...)

Anyways, as always, comments are appreciated.

Aaron