Re: Gold & Pumphrey (Experiment I)

Dear Andrew, dear all,

Isnt't it in general disputable whether or not properties of
cochlea can conclusively be determined just by means of comparison
between stimuli and perception? When G&P did so, they implicitely
excluded the possibility that perception also depends on subsequent
neural signal processing. That's why I prefer looking at data from the
auditory nerve, too.

In particular, I am interested in CFs below 100 Hz. I am looking for
pertaining auditory nerve data and pictures showing the hair cells.

Kind regards,
Eckard