Re: AUDITORY Digest - 11 Nov 2001 to 12 Nov 2001 (#2001-200)

Sometimes you can find heat shrink in already-clipped lengths in
electronic parts stores like Fry's.  Or online: for example,
http://www.9thtee.com/heatshrink.htm is probably more than you'll ever
need.

Or you could use a hot glue gun, if you can get the melted glue into a
small enough glob for your application.

Also, wire that is single-strand is way stiffer than multi-strand wire;
you might see if that'd help.  Then just your solder joint would be stiff.

cheers, Maribeth