COST-G6 DAFx01 Registration Reminder

Sorry for cross postings, please circulate...

>From the organizing committee of the 2001 International Conference on
Digital
Audio Effects, DAFx-01, 6-8 December - Limerick, Ireland:

All preparations are in place, and we are looking forward to a very
successful,
informative, and exciting conference. There are still a number of hotel
rooms available,
so if you have friends who you think might be interested in attending
the conference, please encourage them to consider registering and
attending.  We are all excited about the conference, and the lineup of
excellent papers and speakers.

The program and registration details are online at the conference web page:

http://www.csis.ul.ie/dafx01/

Looking forward to a wonderful DAFx01 conference,

Mikael Fernström, CSIS-UL (Chairman)
Paschall De Paor, CSIS-UL (Music program director)
Donncha O'Maidin, CSIS-UL
Niall Griffith, CSIS-UL
Tim Hall, ECE-UL