Re: Annoyance of cell phone use in public spaces

Odd Torleiv,

Was this to say that Lowel did not contribute anything new? I think he
did. Curiosity has not been mentioned up to now. I suppose there is
something in it. One would have to check whether cell phone use in a
foreign language is less annoying (I have a feeling it is).

-Christian