Position Available

Hi,

we are looking for a (perferably postdoctoral) scientist or (software- )
engineer who would be interested to work at the Insitute of Communication
Acoustics at the Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany, in the area of virtual
acoustics.

For more information on our institute please refer to
http://www.ika.ruhr-uni-bochum.de or to
http://www.ika.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/research/virtual/.

The position will be limited in time to about 2.5 years.

Ideal requirements
- Fluent in C++
- Extensive knowledge in digital signal processing
- Knowledge of STL, MFC, WIN32-API, COM, DirectX
- Acoustics / 3D-audio experience

Previous knowledge of the German language is not required.

If you're interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Pedro

------------------------------------
Ing. Pedro Novo
Project Manager Simulation and Virtual Environments
Institute of Communication Acoustics
Ruhr-University Bochum
44780 Bochum
Germany