calculating F0 on non-verbal auditory alarms

Hi listers. I have recordings of several non-verbal auditory alarms. Some
of these are pure tones while others have multiple frequency components.
They are all under one second in duration and have been sampled at 44.1 kHz.

I would like to calculate F0 on each alarm. Aside from using matlab, can
any one suggest a tool that can do the job under Unix, Mac or Windows.
Please e-mail me directly and I'll post a summary of the replies. Thanks.

Rob
--
Robert Arrabito
Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine

phone: (416) 635-2033
fax: (416) 635-2013
e-mail: robbie@dciem.dnd.ca
http://www.dciem.dnd.ca/