Re: AP in all of us? New evidence from speech research

Martin, if that was true, a totally deaf person conld never learn any useful
speech which is simply not the case.
On Wed, 9 May 2001, Martin Braun wrote:

> Rebecca,
>
> wouldn't you think that any pitch memory in the motor systems of the voice,
> if it does exist, must have been mediated via the auditory system?
>
> Martin

Tom Brennan, CCC-A/SLP, RHD
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html
web master http://titan.sfasu.edu/~f_freemanfj/speechscience.html