Re: Why the music is music and the noise is noise?

I'm not sure exactly what is desired here, but if you use
a random sequence to select musical notes from the normal
12-tone (piano) scale, it will sound absolutely dreadful.  On the
other hand, if you use the same random sequence to select
from just the pentatonic (black keys) scale, it sounds like
music with an Oriental flavor.  Proper selection of note range
and timing can enhance this. I include a demonstration setup
with the latest version of Daqarta.

Robert Masta
tech@daqarta.com

         D A Q A R T A