Sensitivity across frequency

Dear list,

I am looking for an analysis of some measure of absolute sensitivity
across frequency (e.g. psychophysical thresholds, auditory nerve
thresholds, gross potential thresholds) in terms of the mechanisms that
might generate it (e.g. external and middle ear filtering, which I
presume, might play a role in generating this ?). I am looking for
something quantitative, if possible.

I have been unable to find anything on my own in the literature; could
someone please point me in the right direction ?

Thanks a lot, Suresh