Re: summary to my post concerning a program for doing sound synthesis

Slight digression here, does anyone know of similar software that will work on
an Apple Mac?

I'm specifically looking for software that will generate/process/filter all at
frequencies BELOW 20 hz.
Most packages aim fro 20-20,000.

Thanks for your help.

Ben Woodeson. (Glasgow).