Re: [AUD]: "Song Stuck in Your Head" phenomenon

The dictionary translates Oorworm (that's Dutch for Ohrwurm) into Earwig.

Can't help it. It's the animal, not the exact translation, that one needs (I
guess). Otherwise a Butterfly should be translated into Butterfliege instead
of Vlinder (Dutch) or Schmetterling (German).... (or how do you write it in
German).

Cheers,
  Roland
http://www.didgeweb.com/