From: "O.T.Furnes" <oddtf@imt.uio.no>
To: <AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA>
Sent: 22 December 2000 08:15
Subject: periodicity

Dear list,

Could anyone recommend litterature/research about the cognitive "measurement
of time"?
- Are there any unambiguous findings that proclaim an abstract sub-division
of time in order to predict the temporal placement of an upcoming event? In
other words, are there indications of a subconscious metrical grid that any
sound event is analyzed by?

Sincerely,

Torleiv Furnes

Torleiv Furnes