Re: The Problem(s) with success

From: KEVIN AUSTIN <KAUSTIN@VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA>
>    Al Bregman <BREGMAN@HEBB.PSYCH.MCGILL.CA> wrote in part on ..
Might I be permitted to put in my usual five (European) cents : while I
am of the modest view that such a web-based corpus of audio
demonstrations should be a good and purposeful idea, its "success" might
yet depend on the very auditory community itself, namely on its
willingness to cooperate and to accept this base as being "reliable" (no
doubt) enough to (formally) being referred to. -- What does yet bring up
another important aspect worth to being discussed within the
scientific/audio/art community in question : the general acceptance and
(greater) involvement
of the new medium Internet for (scientific) reference purposes. In
addition to the respective web pages offering the great opportunity of
immediate and international access, it is yet also the (sort of) new
(multiple) epistemological exchange the very advantages of which (in my
humble opinion) shouldn't be missed.
Alexandra Hettergott.

_______________________
Alexandra Hettergott
1, avenue des Gobelins
   /boîte 23
F-75005 Paris/France
Tél/fax:   +33-(0)1-43 31 41 27
Mél:        a.hettergott@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/a.hettergott/
     _,,_
  ²( o  o )³
   \ ` ï   //                ... pequeños ruidos
     """"           proyectados en el tiempo ...