Data trasfer from Aurical

Dear list members,
in our department we use the Madson Aurical equipment for hearing aid
evaluation. In this connection we use this tool to make real ear
measurements (REM). As this equipment has been taylored to be used by
the hearing aid dispensers the REM tool is only to visualize what's
going on at the ear drum and the dispenser has no access to the
data. I look for a tool to read out the (binary) data (I think it is
Paradox format) of the REM in an ASCII format. Does anybody of you
have already invented something he would provide me with?
Thanks a lot,
Matthias.

  Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Latzel
  HNO-Klinik der Justus-Liebig-Universitaet
  Funktionsbereich Audiologie
  Feulgenstr. 10
  35385 Giessen, Germany
  Tel.: (+49) 641 99-43794