DICK DUDA'S DICHOTIC DEMOS

some time ago, in a response to queries about the availability of auditory
demos on CD, I wrote:

"There are some very good localisation demos (including the precedence and
Franssen effects, and some impressive KEMAR recordings) which accompany an
article by R.O. Duda (1996) in Acustica united with acta acustica, volume 82,
p346-355. The CD was distributed with that issue the journal so I think you'd
have to order a back copy of the journal if you don't have it.
I'm currently looking into the availability of this CD"

You may like to know that Dick Duda (rod@duda.org) has now offered to send
copies to people
with serious research interests as long as his supply holds out

bob

Dr. Bob Carlyon
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
15 Chaucer Rd.
Cambridge CB2 2EF
England
Phone: (44) 1223 355294 ext 720
Fax:   (44) 1223 359062
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
bob.carlyon@mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8d on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv