Re: Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Computer Email petitions are considered to be SPAM (nuisance mail).
As a concerned scientist, I would urge people NOT to forward OR to sign
them. If you are truly concerned about an issue, BRIEFLY (in a short
paragraph) address your concerns and direct readers to a website or
other source for information. In keeping with what I have just stated
here, for further information on appropriate use of email, chat, lists
and newsgroups please see:
        http://w3.arl.mil/home/netiquette/rfc8551.html
        http://www.nonprofit.net/hoax/hoax.html ("Don't spread that hoax!")
        http://www.cpsr.org     (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)