Perfect-ly happy to pitch in

OK Pierre, Bill, and other listless listers,
you asked for it.  (Denture know I'd be game!)

Had some teething problems with my new computer so could not pitch in
earlier, but that's inciDENTAL.  Seems like you all are fighting tooth
and nail to get to the root of this canine (perfect bitch ?)
It makes cents that pitch discrimination can be acquired through drills,
relatively speaking.  "High gene" seems to be absolutely important for
identification as well.  If you're sharp, you can figure out the
acciDENTALS. You will be honored with a plaque!   Most of us naturally,
fall flat on such tasks.  In any case, no point getting keyed up or high
strung. It's a minor issue in the larger scale of things.

  I have a filling I'd better take my tongue out of cheek now, before
you pun-ish me and make me a tone!

--- Pun ita