Auditory demonstration CDs

In follow-up to my earlier posting...

I've created a web page concerned with auditory demonstrations on CD.
It is at:

    http://sound.media.mit.edu/AUDITORY/democds.html

and it contains information on the following releases:

 * "Auditory Demonstrations" from the Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
   and the Institute forPerception Research (IPO).
 * "Demonstrations of Auditory Scene Analysis" produced by Al Bregman and
   Pierre Ahad.
 * "Musical illusions and pardoxes" by Diana Deutsch.
 * "Binaural demonstrations" which accompanied a paper by Dick Duda.
 * "Perceptual consequences of cochlear damage" from Brian Moore.
 * "The Musician's guide to perception and cognition", a book with
   accompanying CD by David Butler.
 * "Auditory Displays", edited by Gregory Kramer, also a book and CD.
 * "The science of musical sound" by John R. Pierce - flexidisks rather
   than a CD, included for completeness.

Please let me know if you have suggestions to improve the page.  I hope
it's useful.

-- DAn Ellis  <dpwe@icsi.berkeley.edu>  <http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~dpwe/>
   International Computer Science Institute  Berkeley  CA