Re: PC-cards for Spectrum Analysis

>Dear all,
>
>Does anyone know about PC-cards (accompanied by their corresponding
>software) for performing (real-time?) spectrum analysis using a PC?  I
>am not sure that such a thing exists, and if it does, I don't know
>whether it has any clear advantange over B&K or HP real-time Spectrum
>Analyzers. Could any one give me some advice?  The idea is to use the
>spectrum analyzer for calibrating/measuring the sound output of the
>stimulus generation system in an auditory electrophysiology lab.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Enrique.
>--

Kim Beeman has developed a package SIGNAL/RTS (stands for Real Time
Spectrogram) based on a PC which can probably be used for your purpose. You
can contact him directly for more details.

Kim Beeman
Engineering Design
43 Newton St
Belmont, MA 02178
Tel: 617-484-3520
Fax: 617-484-6559
email: 70700.701@compuserve.com

Regards

Biao Tian Ph.D.
Georgetown University Medical Center
Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
New Research Bldg, WP22A
3970 Reservoir Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20007-2197
USA