Beckman Institute?

Dear List,

I have been given a copy of a 'popular' paper entitled 'Toward an "Intelligent"

Hearing Aid', I do not know from which journal. It briefly describes research
work on a directional hearing aid concept, which is carried out at the UIUC
Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology.
The following names are mentioned: Albert Feng, Bruce Wheeler, Charissa
Lansing, Bill O'Brien, Bob Bilger & Chen Liu.

If anybody knows something about this work, I would be very interested in
references to the scientific literature, if anything has been published yet.

Best regards,

Soren Laugesen
Oticon A/S
Research Centre, Eriksholm
Kongevejen 243
DK-3070 Snekkersten
Denmark

Phone +45 42 22 00 01 ext. 13; Fax +45 42 22 36 29;
email slu@eriksholm.oticon.oticon.oticon.dk400.dk