Address error

I apologize for an error I made in the address of my lab in my
announcement about ordering my CD of demonstrations of auditory scene
analysis

I gave the wrong postal code for direct orders from my lab.  The correct
address is:

     Pierre Ahad               E-mail: ps67@musicA.mcgill.ca
     Psychology Department
     McGill University
     1205 Docteur Penfield
     Montreal, Quebec
     Canada  H3A 1B1    (not H4A 2P1)

You should order directly from the MIT Press if you want to pay by using a
credit card.  The phone number is: 1-800-356-0343.

- Al

Albert S. Bregman,  Professor, Dept of Psychology,  McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue,   Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896 Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca