Re: Lab Equipment Suggestions

> I guess this is my week to be really crabby, but this kind of posting along
> with the "I plan to do research on X, please build my bibliography for me"
> Seem to be a KING SIZE waste of Bandwidth.

Totally disagree -- you can't find information like "stay away from company
X, their equipment is unreliable" in a library database, nor you can find
"don't waste $1000 on this software, there's freely redistributable code
that works just as well". Helping new lab leaders become informed consumers
of research equipment seems like a great role for the auditory mailing list.

                                                        --john lazzaro