(Fwd)

Dear Auditory List subscriber,

A research fellowship that was originally advertised in the U.K.
last November has unexpectedly become available again, but has
not yet been formally readvertised. It might prove particularly
suitable for a British national currently working in North
America. It may also be possible to employ a U.S. or Canadian
national, though employing non-European Union citizens can prove
difficult given employment legislation.

The position is postdoctoral, BBSRC funded, tenable for 3 years,
and should if possible commence by October this year. The project
title is "Spectral Regularity and Scene Analysis in Hearing." The
research will be in collaboration with me (Brian Roberts) in the
School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. The
project will primarily focus on human experimental work rather
than computational modelling.

Anyone potentially interested in this position is advised to
contact me as soon as possible for further information.

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS FOR REPLIES:
b.roberts@bham.ac.uk

Many thanks,
Brian Roberts.